<body>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Y




Photobucket
CHARMAINE NG :D
28.03.90
Love being tanned
Volleyballer
Mayflower pri
Hougang sec
Republicpolytechnic
Love pampering myself
Garfield; my lovely!=)
Loves ALL MY FRIENDS WISHLIST
Have more friends and family bonding.
learn diving, windsurfing and wakeboarding.
more beautiful clothes.
tattoos on my back hips.
Airstewdress
Travel round the world






Hot Spots

w25a.
se0kkee.
vivien.
yamei.
zhixian.


Gossips





Not too long ago


Previous posts


August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010



Credits

Base Codes: Tammy T.
Designer: Isabelle
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS





Friday, January 15, 2010

Charmaine Ng is still alive, kicking good!
I totally forgotten that my blog still exist
and totally forgot that i haven't been updating
my blog for a long time! Well I know, my blog
had collected dust already!..

2 weeks of school had passed and left with 4 more weeks
to go before endng my 2nd year studies..seriously not looking
forward to year 3 because i don't want to have FYP so soon
and i don't want to end my poly life so fast!! ONE MORE YEAR,
FREAKING FAST!!

WELL, too much things for me say about what
has been happening to my life..especially when
now i am a busy woman, 2nd year of studies coming to
end, alot of things to settle and handle. Apart from studies,
i am packed with my tuition schedule and not forgetting my love:
tennis, frens and bf! Seriously too much to say and too many
pictures to upload..I guess those who are closer to me will
know what is revolving in my life so i shall not go into details.
**thank god, i got an organiser given by my mum this year
and is in very good use till now! love it***

Since i am free today, at this moment, i shall pen down whats
are those most important stuffs that are happening in my life!
BEWARE! GOING TO BE A WORDY POST BUT
WORTH READING! LOL!

Firstly, ATTACHMENT!
My confirmed company: WAH & HUA PTE LTD!
Well it's about recycling and waste management company.
Before I make the decision on this company, i was struggling
for another company about water and wastewater treatment
as well but hell it is freaking located @ tuas so yeah i had chosen
WAH & HUA PTE LTD, located @kranji which is nearer to where
i am staying! So i hope the decision that i had made will be good and
hope everythings goes well for me *pray* My attachment will
start right after CNY and it's going to be 2 months for me
to gain as much experience as i can! :) i am so gonna enjoy my CNY!
but die my bdae, got attachments sia :(

Secondly, MY DEAR TWIN, JANICE LIM KO PI(haha) 20th birthday
on mon, 11 jan! The 2nd person among our sec sch clique to reached a "2"
infront of our age! First person is likhim!!! hehes... we celebrated
with her one day before the actual day..We had steamboat dinner @
yuki yaki! Hope she had a joyful bdae celebrations with us! :))
AND hope she uses the ang pow money wisely as we had
given her as bdae present! :D

Thirdly, choosing of my modules for my
3rd year sem 1 is also another important point
of my life because I don't want to feel regret
choosing the wrong elective like i used to feel it
before..it sucks totally and it pulls down ur GPA!!
So i consult many of my year 3 frens and glad that
they guide me and giving me advices. :)

Fourth, now that i had another tuition, i am
pretty stress because u guys thinks that pri 1 is easy
to teach but in actualy fact, it is not!! BECAUSE they
don't have any basic foundations or wat so everything have
to start from the scratch and when everything have to start
from the scratch, you have to teach more thus you need to
have double patience toward them...tsktsk not easy!

Every sat is a half day gone for me-with 2 tuitions in the morning
till afternoon then followed by tennis till evening! But tennis
is LOVE!! it's feels great doing something that i like and enjoy! =D

Fiveth, FYP! now that I have found my team mates
with 5 of my dearest friends. Next, we have to cracked
our brains for our FYP topics!!! SO TELL ME, MY SCHOOL
STUFFS IS NEVER ENDING MAN..I CAN'T IMAGINE
WHAT IS WORSE WHEN DOING OF FYP NEXT YEAR!!!
I GONNA BE STRESS AND CRAZY! but at least i know my
frens is always there for me, advice me and etc..love you people..
You know what you are!! :) <33

LASTLY, i had finally watch AVATAR 3D WITH BABY
ON WED!! IT WAS REALLY AWESOME TO THE MAX!
The storyline and the graphic itself was really really nice
and beautiful..worth watching it no matter how much it
cost!!! IF given a chance, i would want to live in the avatar world,
blue body! hahaha...i seriously don't mind watching the second time!
After the show, i can understand why till now the show
is still selling fast and hot!!! =))

NOTE TO SELF;
-BUY cny clothes and formal wear for attachment.
-2 year anniversary with baby coming~ woohooo!!
-UT 3 is coming soon, study, study and study hard! BE A NERD!
- enjoy myself before my attachments starts!
- Going malaysia tml!!! yeah!! love weekends always!
-cutting hair @ del's place soon! :)


Last Updated @ 11:13 PM