<body>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Y




Photobucket
CHARMAINE NG :D
28.03.90
Love being tanned
Volleyballer
Mayflower pri
Hougang sec
Republicpolytechnic
Love pampering myself
Garfield; my lovely!=)
Loves ALL MY FRIENDS WISHLIST
Have more friends and family bonding.
learn diving, windsurfing and wakeboarding.
more beautiful clothes.
tattoos on my back hips.
Airstewdress
Travel round the world






Hot Spots

w25a.
se0kkee.
vivien.
yamei.
zhixian.


Gossips





Not too long ago


Previous posts


August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010



Credits

Base Codes: Tammy T.
Designer: Isabelle
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS





Saturday, April 03, 2010

HI. Almost a month, i had not blog.
So i really had alot of things to say.
So read this post if you want else just
proceed to my FB for photos. :))

I am glad that i actually left with 2 days to
end my attachment. YEAH! but on the other
hand, i felt pretty sad and not bear to leave
my good and dun colleagues. Well definitly i
will miss them and period of my attachment
whereby i had learnt alot and experiencing
things that not much people get to experience it
throughout this 7 weeks. Well just one word-AWESOME!

I just hit 20 last sunday. 2 days before my actual birthday,
i actually spent with my sec sch friends and the day before my actual
birthday, i spent with my FYP friends and yamei &co.
i seriously had a great times with them, truely!
They create a wonderful memories on my 20th birthday! :))
Nevertheless, i had my acutal birthday celebrated with my baby
@ UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE!
** ALL OF MY BIRTHDAY PHOTOS, INCLUDING
UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE ARE UPLOADED/TAGGED
IN FACEBOOK NOW..

i am pretty much lazy to upload those pics to my blog now
and if i were to do so, it gonna take me 1 whole day to because
there are so many photos. So process to FACEBOOK now. :))

Baby had flew to AUS, brisbanne yesterday night, with me
and his good fren, fabian to send him off. Fabian and i had
planned to go aus to find him in oct provided that baby
had gotten his visa over there else he will be back in spore
in 3 months time. I am growing stronger with him leaving
to overseas to work for the 2nd time now. I really glad that
he did msg me the moment he reached aus and after his work..
i am not feeling paranoid as before. Before he left spore, he gave me
something that really touched my heart. i will upload pics soon!
check it out!

2 more weeks to sch..omg my GPA deproved abit..
from last sem 3.0, now drop to 2.94..omg i am so damn
disappointed la..i gonna so damn hard work in year 3 for
both sems. Recently dad had a talk with me regarding
my studies after poly..i told him my plan was going into SIM
to further study then out to work then save money before
proceeding to AUS to further my degree or something..
i really wan to continue studying and dont want to step into
the working society so fast..i know and i experience before
that working life outside is not easy at all..The thing is why not
local uni, it is really not easy to get it, i have just checked out
with my friends who had just graduated frm poly..they all me
GPA MUST BE 3.8 then it will be safe enough to obtain a place
in local uni..OMG LA!!!

The determination that i had now is saving money!!
Money is what i need now.. so much so that money is never
enough for me and i really need to save up a large sum.
NEXT UP in my life, i will be busying away for FYP.
i have seen many people had already done somethings
in their teams already..like going to lab to stuffs or like get
started with their logbook already..

The other thing is i need to pack my messy room. i felt that
no matter how much i packed, it's still messy..i guess i need
a bigger room to store my many stuffs.

ALRIGHT HEADING TO BED NOW, I AM HAVING
TENNIS TRAINING IN THE AFTERNOON,LATER ON!
GOODNIGHT PEOPLE! CIAO! :))


Last Updated @ 3:14 AM